Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hilarious Hubba

I love the way Hubba's mind works.

Today at church one of the teachers was sharing the story of his baptism with the primary aged kids. He spoke about how, as he stepped into the water, it was the coldest water he had ever felt. He even felt goosebumps standing there, waiting to be immersed.

"But after I was baptized it didn't matter how cold the water was because I felt very warm. Do you know why I felt warm?" he asked the children.

Hubba's hand immediately went up and before anyone had a chance to call on him he asked, "Did you peed your pay-ants?"

I love this kid.

6 comments:

Gina said...

"You're killin' me Smalls!"

I love it!

Teachinfourth said...

Did he?

Martha said...

LOLOLOL!!!! I love him!!!

Michelle said...

He cracks me up!

Sister Pottymouth said...

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha! That made me laugh hard enough to rewet my contacts. Thanks!

annette said...

Shows he was really paying attention ;)